Christmas menus at the ready...
With the festive season approaching quickly, now is the time to start planning and making booking policy changes to increase and secure your revenue for the silly season.
- Are you going to take prepayment in advance for your set festive menus?
- Will you enforce a no show / late cancellation penalty?
- Are you going to book sittings for party nights / Christmas Day?
simpleERB has the facilities to assist with each point above by setting up the following;
- Booking offers (can be enforced to be selected against a booking)
- Card capture /payments applied to specific booking offers (take full menu payment or a deposit)
- Cancellation policies, with card capture, enabled to charge a penalty fee
- Clear booking terms and conditions
- Temporary change to trading hours to sittings or open on closed days/times
- Private booking offer links for party night bookings to be utilised on social media posts
Remember to also look at your capacity and management settings such as; stay times for larger cover bookings or changing to a temporary table layout
For further helpful tips for preparing your restaurant for Christmas, click here.
If we can assist you with anything further, please don't hesitate to reach out to the team - help@simpleERB.com